Thursday, May 17, 2007

Are 2 PB&J's Better than 1?

Every day at work I eat the same thing.... one Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich. I have noticed that every day I come home from work, rather than head out the door and go for a run (something I was planning on do a few hours earlier) I am hungry and therefore get something to eat and sit down and watch Oprah. This begins the vicious cycle of getting tired, which results in a nap, and if I'm lucky I eventually get out for a run much later than expected, followed by not getting as good of sleep at night.

Today, I decided I had it all figured out... the secret is to eat Two Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwiches! Therefore, I won't be hungry when I get home resulting in an energized run and renewed vigor. You'll never believe what happened ... having two sandwiches for lunch, I was just as hungry, but, instead of watching Oprah, I watched Ellen. I can't wait for tomorrow, I'm going to see what happens when I eat three PB&J's.

No comments: